Welcome to The Lions Ground Entertainment Group (TLEG) community! We’re glad you’re here. In order to make sure everyone has a good time, we’ve put together some guidelines to help keep things safe and fun for everyone.
- Be kind to others. Treat everyone with respect and kindness. This includes not using mean or hurtful words or bullying others.
- Keep it clean. No bad language or pictures that aren’t appropriate for all ages.
- Don’t share personal information. Keep your phone number, address, and other personal information private.
- Don’t share other people’s personal information. This is not only disrespectful, it is also illegal.
- Don’t cheat or be unfair. Cheating or being unfair ruins the fun for everyone.
- Follow the rules. If you’re not sure what the rules are, ask a leader or an adult.
- If you see something that makes you uncomfortable, tell a leader or an adult right away.
- Have fun! We want you to enjoy your time here at TLEG.
Remember, breaking these rules may result in account suspension or termination. And TLEG team reserves the right to take any actions deemed necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of our community.
Thank you for being a part of the TLEG community!