The Lions Ground Entertainment Group (TLEG) is committed to providing accurate, reliable and up-to-date information to our readers and users. Our fact-checking policy is designed to ensure that the information we publish on our website, thelionsground.com, is accurate and in compliance with the law.
- All information published on TLEG’s website is thoroughly researched and fact-checked before it is published.
- We verify information using reliable sources such as government websites, news outlets, and academic journals.
- Our team of editors and fact-checkers review all information for accuracy and completeness.
- Any errors or inaccuracies that are identified are corrected immediately and a correction notice is added to the original article.
- We do not publish information that is found to be false or misleading.
- We do not publish information that is defamatory or libellous.
- We will not publish any information that is intended to incite violence or discrimination against any group of people based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other protected characteristic.
- We will not publish information that is in violation of copyright or trademark laws.
- We will not publish information that is in violation of any other laws.
- If we receive a complaint or claim of legal liability, we will review the complaint and take appropriate action.
By following this policy, TLEG aims to ensure that the information we publish is accurate, reliable and in compliance with the law. We take our responsibility to provide accurate and reliable information to our readers and users very seriously and will continue to work hard to maintain the highest standards of journalism.