The Lions Ground Entertainment Group (TLEG) welcomes open discussion on our website, thelionsground.com. We encourage our users to share their thoughts and opinions on the content we publish, but we also expect them to do so in a respectful and professional manner.
To ensure that our comment section remains a safe and productive space for everyone, we have established the following guidelines:
- Comments that contain hate speech, discrimination, or personal attacks will be deleted immediately. This includes any content that is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or ableist.
- TLEG will not tolerate any form of harassment or bullying towards other users. Any comments that are deemed to be bullying or harassment will be deleted and the user will be banned from the site.
- We do not allow any form of spam or self-promotion in the comments section. Any comments that are deemed to be spam will be deleted and the user will be banned from the site.
- TLEG will not publish or allow any comments that contain personal information about other users, such as their name, phone number, or email address.
- Any comments that contain illegal content will be deleted and the user will be reported to the authorities. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is libelous, defamatory, or incites violence.
- TLEG reserves the right to delete any comments that violate these guidelines or that we deem inappropriate for any other reason.
By submitting a comment on thelionsground.com, you agree to abide by these guidelines. Failure to do so may result in your comment being deleted and your account being banned.
We encourage open discussion on our website, but we also expect our users to behave in a professional and respectful manner. If you have any questions or concerns about this comment policy, please contact us.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time.